Sunday, February 10, 2008

Relationship Balance

My Psych-K training is finished. If you remember, PSYCH-K is a process to free the mind from limiting beliefs. I feel very energized and excited to work with others usings the tools I've learned. One process I was very moved by is called The Relationship Balance.This process is designed to deepen the understanding between two people by identifying and transforming the issues that challenge them. The two people may be in any sort of relationship, couples, friends, family members, co-workers etc. I watched a mother and grown son work through their issues with each other. By the end the love that was pouring out of them toward each other brought me to tears. My friend and I did this workshop together and were able to do the balance with our relationship. Although we were good friends before the training, my heart opened to her in a deeper way during this balance. I could more clearly appreciate the gifts she brings to me and feel my love for her more open-heartedly.I am grateful that I got to experience this training. Learning new things and growing from them is powerful medicine.

No comments: